EDWARD PALTZIK – Trump is going to win tonight and make America great again. Here are 33 reasons why it will happen – one for every thousand emails Hillary deleted.
1. The enormous attendance at Trump’s rallies vs. the paltry attendance at Hillary’s rallies will prove predictive of voter enthusiasm. The mainstream media and pollsters have dismissed the significance of the electricity at Trump’s rallies, but my gut says it matters because virtually every single person at those Trump rallies is going to vote and the rallies are indicative of a powerful Trump undercurrent.
2. Folks go out of their way to go to Trump’s rallies because he is charismatic, energetic, and funny. The only way Hillary can get big crowds is to crash rap concerts. People just aren’t enthusiastic about Hillary because she is boring and thoroughly unlikeable. Again, enthusiasm will matter tonight.
3. Hillary is an amoral, corrupt, and vicious person guided solely by her lifelong quest for power. Voters realize this. Simple enough.
4. Decent people are tired of being bullied, criticized and shamed for not agreeing with the left’s radical utopian agenda. Voting for Trump is the easiest way to retaliate.
5. The secrecy of the voting booth will matter. Many voters, once they are alone with their thoughts in the booth, will do what they were afraid to admit they would do: vote for Trump and stick it to the arrogant liberal establishment.
6. Too many Clinton scandals. In the end, it won’t be any one scandal that makes the difference; rather it will be the cumulative effect of them all. Fair-minded people have had enough of the Clintons being above the law.
7. Bill Clinton says that Hillary “deserves” the White House. The Clinton sense of entitlement will turn off enough voters.
8. Hillary said with exasperation and irritation “What difference – at this point, what difference does it make?” during a Senate Foreign Relations Committee hearing about Benghazi. She doesn’t give a damn about the Benghazi victims and their families, and she sure as hell doesn’t give a damn about you and your family. This contempt for the little people hasn’t gone unnoticed.
9. Both candidates are rich. But it’s how they made their money that matters. Hillary did it by making speeches, peddling influence, and selling out her country. Trump made all his money in the private sector by actually building things. His accomplishments are tangible, which means that voters can grasp them. There is nothing tangible in Hillary’s resume to latch onto.
10. Trump knows how to delegate and will bring new people with fresh ideas into the government. Hillary will recycle the same old bureaucrats and hacks. Voters want new ideas.
11. There will be a backlash tonight against the mainstream media and the grotesquely unfair manner in which the so-called “journalists” covered this election. Voters have had enough of the lies and this will soon be reflected in decreased subscription to the New York Times and other “news” sources that served as pliant arms of the Hillary campaign. Rather than influencing people to vote for Hillary, the relentless media attacks against Trump have hardened the electorate against Hillary.
12. The deranged “Black Lives Matter” movement will also cost Hillary very dearly. Decent folks of all races are angered by the fact that Democrats give this anti-cop terrorist organization a platform for its message of chaos and violence.
13. The disturbing situation on America’s college campuses will provoke normal people to deliver a major rebuke to radical leftism. Folks are tired of “safe spaces,” “trigger warnings,” imagined rape culture and the rest of the radical madness unfolding on campus. Parents are justifiably worried that they will be sending their children to leftist indoctrination centers rather than institutions of higher learning.
14. Americans are worried about the Islamic colonization and conquest of Western Europe that is well underway. The longer Democrats are in power, the greater the chances that America will be the next victim of this Trojan Horse. We have every right to be afraid.
15. Along the same lines, the disastrous Syrian refugee experiment in Western Europe will be a consideration for millions of voters who realize that Hillary wants the exact same thing here. The rape crisis brought on by these refugees in places like Germany is real and voters know it.
16. Tonight is a referendum on whether we want to become Western Europe culturally and morally. I will bet that a majority of Americans still want to be America.
17. Israel matters. Obama was openly hostile to Israel and that’s going to cost Hillary tonight.
18. Tens of millions of Americans like me really care about the Second Amendment. Trump has the NRA’s endorsement. Hillary would repeal the Second Amendment if she could. The Second Amendment has been a relatively quiet issue this campaign, but one of Hillary’s top priorities as president would be tightening gun control and appointing like-minded judges to the federal bench. This is an easy choice for any voter who cares about freedom.
19. Many enthusiastic Trump voters liked Justice Scalia a lot. The composition of the Supreme Court will be the most lasting, irreversible consequence of this election. Scalia’s popularity will be a factor as voters realize this and scramble to stop Hillary from appointing another Kagan or Sotamayor.
20. Obamacare made health insurance unaffordable for most Americans. This crushing burden will help seal Hillary’s fate. Tens of millions of Americans want to repeal and replace and Trump is the only way that’s going to happen.
21. Trump is no tax cheat. He knows our tax system inside out and used it to his advantage. Never has a presidential candidate been this knowledgeable about the tax code. Hardworking folks are tired of paying more than their fair share and Trump is the only candidate in this race who will reform the tax code.
22. The fabricated sexual allegations against Trump and the “pussy grab” video will prove to be red herrings. Bill Clinton is an actual sexual predator and he served eight years in the White House. Also, most mature adults realize that men like pussy and like to talk about pussy. It’s just not a big deal and if you think it is, you need to grow up.
23. Primaries matter, as numerous projection models show. History has proven dominance in the primaries to be a good predictor. Trump checks this box. Hillary’s win against Sanders, to the extent it was even legitimate, was not convincing.
24. Trump will win Michigan. I believe that the primaries will be a good predictor there. Sanders defeated Clinton 50%-48% despite polls that showed Clinton with a huge lead, and Trump won with 37%. Hillary’s last-minute frantic campaigning in Michigan reeks of desperation.
25. A lot of Sanders supporters are going to sit this one out. Many detest Hillary.
26. The job vacuum in the Rust Belt region is going to matter. Trump’s message of bringing jobs back to America is ideal to win at least a couple of these states, which I believe will ultimately be friendly neighbors Michigan and Ohio.
27. Black turnout will be down because it is impossible to replicate the excitement they felt for Obama. Also, blacks don’t trust Hillary. Remember, Hillary called black youth “super-predators.”
28. Moreover, at least some of the black voters that do show up will finally realize that Democrats have been using and abusing them for decades. Therefore, Trump will get over 10% of the black vote nationally. This will be reflected in the battleground states and it will be a difference-maker. Remember, Romney only got 6%.
29. The direct correlation between urban violence and Democratic leadership is impossible to ignore. Trump actually wants to clean up disaster zones like Chicago. Hillary would just go on ignoring urban violence for another four years after she gets the minority vote while offering nothing in return for their misguided loyalty. Democrats will finally pay for using the inner cities as vote farms.
30. Christians are tired of being persecuted by the left, tired of being forced to bake cakes, and tired of being called bigots. Tonight they fight back.
31. Obama and the Democrats have treated veterans like garbage. The health care that veterans receive is deplorable. Obama’s contempt for veterans is palpable. Veterans will go big for Trump.
32. Hispanics are going to turn out big to try and derail Trump, particularly in Florida, but this will be counterbalanced by increased angry White turnout.
33. Trump’s haul of states will be as follows: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Iowa, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Montana, Missouri, Nebraska, New Hampshire, Maine (2nd District), Michigan, Mississippi, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, West Virginia,Wyoming (280 total).